Sunday 30 November 2014

MILKCOW has arrived in Malaysia!

Let's take some break from my Korea trip review. After coming back from Korea, me and my girlfriend were still craving for Korean feel e.g. food, drinks and DESSERT!!! Here is the link of my itinerary in Korea. 7 days 6 nights in Korea
During one of our day there, we had SOFTREE ice cream in Korea and it was delicious! More review on the ice cream and food we had in Korea next! On 28th of November, similar type of ice cream shop officially open in Malaysia and to be exact in Mid Valley. *scream out loud*

We were so tempted to head over to be the first 200 person in line to get back the taste we had in Korea. A taste that we both would never forget! Oya I forgot to mention the name of the shop. *paiseh* (feel shy).
MILKCOW is in town! It looks similar from what we had in Korea but we are yet to find out on its taste. They are having an instagram competition to win watches and keepcups. Just take a creative shot with the ice cream and tag @milkcowmy together with us #milkcowlaunch. Please refer to photo below for more details.
On the lazy Sunday, we went for a try. When we reached there we were shock in seeing a lot of people lining up just for the ice cream. By not wasting petrol and effort in coming Mid Valley, we joined the queue.
Look at the number of people ahead of us. I don't even want show you people behind us. Just in case you are lining up and wondering what to order, here is a view of the menu together with a glimpse of the food.

Looking tasty? Heard from a friend of mine and even my girlfriend told me that we should get the honey ones are they are famous for it. Having waited for about 30 minutes, we ordered ours of Milky Cube and Milky Honey, both are with honey. Here is how they look like.
The one one the life is Milky Honey while the one on the right is Milky Cube. 8/10 for the outer appearance? So if you got some time to spare and wanted to try something new from Korea, give this ice cream and try and do tell me what you think about it.

Comment from my girlfriend: Not as good as Softree, the ice cream is too milky, and honey tasted fake. However over is still good.
Would I go back again? Maybe next time.

Do let me know if you have a different view on it.

~ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment